Saturday, August 10, 2019

Back on the Beach

I'm back at my happy place.  I love the beach.  This time I'm in Baja, Mexico. 

The Pacific Ocean with her fog bank off shore.

RV Park right in the beach, I'm parked on the other side of the park.

See those palm trees back there?  That's where the beach is, about 20 spaces away from me.

My friend Bonnie has been here for about two months so the first thing we did when I got here was go for lunch, of course.  Lobster it was, they bring a tray out and you choose which size you want.

Prices from left to right.
All in US dollars, $100, for the monster, $50, $40, $30 
and the little one on the far right, $20.  

The little ones were just right.  Drinking Limonada Minerál,
limeade with sparkling mineral water. Yummy.

That's all for now.  I'll be in Baja for several months, as it starts to cool down farther south Bonnie and I will work our way down.  Don't know when or where, playing it kind of loose and easy.

So long for now.