Sunday, October 13, 2019

Paragliding Lessons in my Backyard

Last week I moved the rv.  Now I'm parked right by the office, cafe, pool and old tennis courts.

I'm just to the right out of the picture.

Taken from office.

There I am, too the far left.

View from my door.


This weekend a group of paragliders came to stay in 
the motel rooms here at the rv park.

Yesterday was lessons on the tennis courts day. 
Yellow was instructing red.

Look closely there are about 5 paragliders over by the mountain,
 they look like birds.

These two never got off the ground, it was just practicing 
getting the kite up and keeping it up.


In this picture you can see the backpack-harness she's wearing also
helmet and goggles,  also a nice shot of the rigging.

A friend coming in for a landing.
She is just starting to pack up, 
taking her pack-harness off.

Almost all packed up, it rolled up like
a sleeping bag and into its carrier it went.


This hotdog came screaming in and did
 a spiral down to the beach 
pulling off a perfect stand-up landing.

What fun it was to see this going on.  In my old spot I would have never known this was going on, for all I know this happens every weekend.

Until next time.