Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Yes, I'm Still in Baja and Doing Well

This is a picture, not taken by me, of the highway between where I am near La Salina and Ensenada.  It's a beautiful drive into Ensenada which is about 30 minutes south.  Yes that's fog off in the distance.

This is the construction area, which washed out Dec. 2013.

Photo from internet. 
 Good thing the old road is more inland and wasn't damaged.

This fishing boat came pretty close to shore the other day.

A butterfly like this one, whose picture I got off the internet, 
flew by the other day.  
Lucky for the butterfly Missie didn't see him until he was passed.



Patterns in the sand.

The weather has been perfect, into the high 70'sº during the day and low 60'sº at night, with no fog or wind.  Can't get much better than that.  I'm paying rent by the month, which is $480 US dollars, includes water, sewer and all the electricity you want.  


There's a small cafe and bar here at the rv park and this is my beverage of choice, limonada mineral.  Which is fresh squeezed limes and bottled fizzy mineral water.  Some times they sweeten it and sometimes not.  Either way it's yummy.

Until next time.