Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Still Boondocking in the Colorado Rockies


This is heaven

Bubba and the tree

Bubba and the baby


Bette and another baby

Missie and the rock

Bull snake and a pinecone

Cloud study.



I don't know what the turquoise orb is but it's in two of the cloud picts.

My original plan was to leave here Sept. 4th and slowly head to San Diego , getting there Sept 25th, where I will be house sitting for my daughter, Maggie, but it is still really hot in southern New Mexico and Arizona, so now I'm going to stay here till Sept. 17 or 18 then take the fast route to San Diego.   The weather here is just about perfect.  High 70's during the day and low 50's at night.  We're within easy driving distance to two towns, Buena Vista and Salida which makes shopping and eating out at our favorite restaurants easy.  And the laundromat in Buena Vista has showers available for campers, $5 for 10 minutes.  Being able to take showers there saves my onboard water so I've only had to go to the dump station, at the visitors center, once since I've been here.

That's it for now.  Soon I'll be revealing some BIG news, but for now the kitties and I are taking it easy and enjoying the rest of our summer.